Help

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 11:25:33 EST 2013

I hope you understand, this is a community supported program, so you will
need to keep "support at pidgin.im" on CC of all replies.  Use "Reply All"
when replying to emails.

   - Assuming you are on Windows7, look for the tray icon in the system
   tray and double-click it.
   - Your buddy list window should appear with nothing in it.
   - Click "Accounts, Manage, Add, Yahoo".  Type in your credentials.

If this works successfully, you should see your buddies appear in the buddy
list window.

If this does not work successfully, try exiting the system tray icon by
Right Clicking it, and then launching it again from the start menu.

If you are not running Windows, the instructions may differ slightly, but
should still get you up and running with Yahoo.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com