Pidgin disabled after payment

Olark Support premiumsupport at olark.com
Wed Jan 22 10:29:13 EST 2014

try this:  have your operators go to https://www.olark.com/op/current/edit and click on  the green "Chat" button. this will set up chat on our chat.olark.com console which is not effected by firewalls or networks.

If this works you can either user it instead of pidgin or try this fixit for your firewall.  http://www.olark.com/customer/portal/articles/401160-using-pidgin-from-behind-a-firewall

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at  3:28 PM, Nicole Zaharia <nicole.zaharia at aventuria.ro> wrote:
> I solved it with online support. Thank you, everything is working now.

O zi buna,

*Nicole Zaharia0726 740 638www.aventuria.ro
<http://www.aventuria.ro>Inchiriere si vanzare portbagaje auto THULE &
suporti, biciclele & caiace, remorci & ruloteOrganizare evenimente sportive
in aer liber & Programe recompensare si motivare angajati *

[[6d08e60883d3285c9d48e2109a0bee267ac1ae8d-194635232]]