Chat Logs

zuffa zuffa1227 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 09:57:57 EDT 2014

Thank you. I have deleted my logs and have checked off that my logs and
some of my other employees logs do not get recorded. If the administrator
were to go in, providing that we deleted our logs and have disabled
logging, would they still be able to retrieve prior chats without
downloading any programs?