Business proposal for promoting Punjabi culture

simran sales9 at top-seo-reseller.info
Mon Sep 22 03:01:40 EDT 2014

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings of the Day!

I am writing from Heritagekart.com, which is a well known, largest and first
initiative to promote Sikhism and Punjabi culture. We are trusted and
reputed company and our services are provided to all the major countries of
the world. We offer all types of Punjabi APPARELS& ACCESSORIES .We are
considered as the best by our clients and it would be an honour to provide
our services to you. Please see below to know about us and our well
establishedservices.

SERVICES PROVIDED BY  <http://www.heritagekart.com/> HERITAGEKART.COM

*	Unsurpassed quality.
*	Competitive and reasonable prices of our goods
*	Timely deliveries.
*	Wide distribution all over the world.
*	Able and dedicated professional team to customise your demands.
*	Excellent packaging services keeping in mind the religious
sentiments attached with products.

PRODUCTS THAT WE OFFER TO OUR CLIENTS -

APPARELS & ACCESSORIES -dumala chakri, dumala Shastar ,gatra ,kachera ,kanga
,karas ,plain karas ,engraved karas ,taksali cholabana ,turban -full-voil
,mul-mul ,chandtora ,dumala armour

SHASTAR-Gatkashastar, Taksalikirpan, TaksaliShastar

MUSICAL-chhaine ,chimta ,dafli ,dhadh ,dhol ,dholki ,dilruba ,flute
,harmonium ,nagarha ,narsingha ,rabab ,sarangi ,sitar ,tabla ,tanpura ,tumbi

BHANGRA -accesories, dhol, kaato, khunda, sapp, chimta, Hand Crafted  &
Machine stitched customized Bhangradresses

PUNJABI ATTIRE - Traditional & modern designs of Phulkaris, traditional
footwear ( Punjabijutti, Pakistani jutti , Kohlapurijutti ) specially hand
crafted for Gents & Ladies .

MISC ITEMS -baaz ,book stand ,display arts ,statues ,khandas ,gurdwara items
,chabba ,chaur sahib ,kalash ,simranamaala ,utensils

SERVICES-  Liveshabadkirtan from golden temple , Daily Hukamnama

IN SHORT WE ARE THE ONE STOP SHOP TO BUY EACH AND EVERYTHING RELATED TO
KHALSA PANTH & PUNJABI CULTURE IN GENERAL

Thank you for your time and we hope we will be one of the companies that we
can help out.

If you are interested, do not hesitate to get back to us as soon as possible
for us to give our co-operate offer.

We look forward in doing a long lasting business transaction with you.

Best Regards,

Simran

Please visit  <http://www.heritagekart.com> http://www.heritagekart.com

OR email to info at heritagekart.com