Idea

Ariel Rotstein ariel.rotstein at somotoinc.com
Mon Sep 22 09:31:34 EDT 2014

Hey

My name is Ariel and I work at Somoto. Nice to e-meet.

I know that you receive a lot of these mails, yet I am sure it is worthy
for you to dedicate 30 secs more to this one:

Our in-depth research indicates that the services, concept and the learning
environments you offer have a great potential to work with our systems.

I personally love the direction you are leading to - syncing the varied
social platforms an all-together one.

We want to work with you.

We want to make you a very significant revenue from your downloads, without
changing or affecting any of the systems you use today.

What is the best way to contact you?

Best regards,
Ariel

--

*Ariel Rotstein| Business Development **Manager |Somoto|*

Somotoinc.com <http://somotoinc.com/>*|* *Linkedin
<http://il.linkedin.com/pub/ariel-rotstein/35/a66/46b>*| Skype:
Arielr.Somoto | Phone: +972-3-6495688

ᐧ