Jabberd2: nss: Handshake failed

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Mon Apr 11 04:06:41 EDT 2016

Hi there,

Just wondering if you've tried using the "NSS Preferences" plugin in Pidgin
to adjust what methods of TLS/SSL encryption you're using to connect to
your server?

If you have and you're still having trouble, are you able to pastebin a
full debug log (from the buddy list, Help->Debug Window), as you connect to
the server and get the SSL handshake error?

Cheers,
Eion