Can not access account

accounts at treyone.co.uk accounts at treyone.co.uk
Wed Dec 6 03:14:33 EST 2017

Good Morning,

My name is Erin. We have been using Pidgin as our office messenger for a
while now and we have just got a new PC to replace an old one. I have
installed pidgin again but for some reason I keep getting a message that is
disable. I have set everything up exactly the same as all the other
computers but obviously with the different email address and its not having
any of it. I've accessed the email account using the details I entered and
its gaining access so it's not that I'm using the wrong password or
anything. I've attached the debug report to the window to see if anyone can
shed any light on the matter. It worked perfectly on the older PC but not
this one. The email address is accounts at treyone.co.uk
<mailto:accounts at treyone.co.uk>  essentially it's a Gmail account, I've also
attached the set up window to make sure I'm doing it OK, but like I
mentioned its exactly the same as everyone else's.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Erin

Trebrown
Liskeard