Recovering Log or Buddylist

Rich Allcorn rich at allcorn.us
Thu Nov 9 09:15:56 EST 2017

Buddy list is a list of accounts on the server. If the server goes off-line, those accounts go off-line, and are no longer available, until the server comes back up.

It’s like a telephone landline account. You have your landline account through the phone company. If the phone company goes down, sodas your landline. The only way you could keep that landline would be reported out and take it with you, something it’s not available with user accounts on servers.

If you use Google as your box server, your Google account will always be active only because Google is always available and online.

- rich -

Rich Allcorn
email:  rich at allcorn.us

15612 Poynette Place, Austin Texas  78717-5351  USA
01 512.782.9979 voice | 01 512.844.7424 cell |
rich at allcorn.us Google & Apple Chat/Video/Voice  -  richallcorn  SKYPE Chat/Video/Voice
KW7PTL  |  WQTS370       146.640MHz & 466.000  | GMRS  ch21/code7    "DJ"

A man's gift makes room for him, and brings him before great men ...    [Proverbs 18:16  NASB]

   Apple (.vcf)  |  Android (.csv)  |  Windows (.csv)   +  add  Headshot (.jpg)
... don't forget to check out my LINUX page with loads of info, resources and information!

Locate me now, using the magic of Ham radio:  <click here>