Synchronizing Pidgin configurations across computers

Winston Weinert winston at ml1.net
Mon Oct 30 09:57:24 EDT 2017

Hello,

I'd like to synchronize my Pidgin's .purple dot-file across computers,
and use the configuration simultaneously on two different machines. My
understanding is each XMPP login needs a separate resource, and the logs
will clobber for starters. I've also noticed there is a blist.xml that
gets updated whenever Pidgin is active...

So I guess my question turns into, is it possible to set up Pidgin to be
more synchronization friendly? I also use OTR and a few other plugins.

Best,
Winston Weinert