ICQ Official announcement

Eugene Grosbein eugen at grosbein.net
Thu Dec 20 16:05:11 EST 2018

21.12.2018 3:36, Илья Пирогов wrote:

> I think that everything will be the same as it was in the situation with Facebook and Yahoo. Someone will make a new plugin that will need to be downloaded and installed additionally.

I asked more specific questions. Basically, I'd like to know if Pidgin is ready or not.

Can I recommend Pidging to my ICQ contacts not wishing to use official ICQ client as viable replacement
in case their client of choice breaks next week?

Or do I need to look for replacement at least for some period of time?