Pidgin issues

Todd Michael im.todd.michael at gmail.com
Sat May 19 13:27:07 EDT 2018

The message I'm getting says tbeitner at im.dpfox.net/disabled I click the
Re-enable and the little wheel spins giving me the same notification. If I
go to enable account it does nothing. If I go into manage accounts it shows
tbeitner at im.dpfox.net/ XMPP I click the check box and it automatically
unchecks the box. All the passwords and advanced settings and the proxy
have the same exact settings. I don't understand why it isn't working.

Todd.