Unable to connect to BOS server: Connection refused.

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Fri Mar 29 17:08:39 EDT 2019

Hi there,

You probably got a message from the ICQ servers near the end of last year
that said they were shutting down the old service and that you'd need to
move to their new one?  There's a new plugin that connects to the new
protocol and replaces the existing one in Pidgin:
https://github.com/EionRobb/icyque

Cheers,
Eion