Pidgin is string frozen!

Ambrose Li ambrose.li at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 04:55:22 EST 2009

Hi,

I just updated my POT file and found that the string "Mongolian" (a
new string that appeared after the last version's string freeze so it
was not marked translatable in the last version) was still not in the
POT file. I went to d.p.i/viewmtn to double-check, and confirmed that
the string "Mongolian" is indeed still not marked as translatable.

I suppose since we are already frozen and release is only 2 days away,
the string will remain untranslated for this version. I guess somehow
we should make sure that this string will be marked translatable for
the next version.

Regards,
Ambrose