Pidgin is string frozen!

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Sun Mar 13 05:30:10 EDT 2011

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 12:28 AM, Besnik Bleta <besnik at programeshqip.org> wrote:
> Is commiting translations through Transifex ready? Or should we go once more
> through filing tickets?

Not ready as far as I know.  I see that Richard has created a project
at http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/pidgin/

But it's not clear to me how to retrieve translations from there.  If
grabbing translations from Transifex is a manual process, and I
suspect it is, then we'll need to add the instructions to
http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/ReleaseProcess

I suggest continuing to file tickets until someone sends an
announcement to the translators mailing list stating that we're ready
to use Transifex.

--Mark