Untranslated strings in audio call window

Bjoern Voigt bjoernv at arcor.de
Thu Oct 27 04:07:08 EDT 2011

Hi,

if I start a audio call in Pidgin, the menu of the audio call
window contains untranslated strings (see attached screenshot).
The German translation file contains the translations for the
strings "_Hangup" and "_Media".

I looked up the source code and everything looks fine in
pidgin/gtkmedia.c:

        action_group = gtk_action_group_new("MediaActions");
        gtk_action_group_add_actions(action_group,
                                     menu_entries,
                                     G_N_ELEMENTS(menu_entries),
                                     GTK_WINDOW(window));
#ifdef ENABLE_NLS
        gtk_action_group_set_translation_domain(action_group,
                                                PACKAGE);
#endif

I also tried to change to order of gtk_action_group_add_actions
and gtk_action_group_set_translation_domain but this also did not
solve the problem.

Any ideas?

Greetings, Björn