Translation for Georgian (ka) language

George Machitidze giomac at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 17:14:26 EDT 2012

Hi Ethan

Oh, that group is maintained by our dear friend (in CC), I am in that team
too :) Seems like I've forgot it because we are were very busy and there is
no detail onsite for translation teams (or I couldn't find it).
Which system is considered as primary for translation, transifex or
launchpad? We can ask him to be maintainer in transifex too, if it's
primary system and in sync. So, I can just continue with translation, no
need to give up maintenance.

Please update us with this info...

Thanks

Best regards,